What Is the Orion Nebula Even Made Of?????

Now I bet with all this talk about the Orion Nebula you are either one of two things, completely done with hearing about it and wish I would move on or you really want to know an intimate knowledge of the Orion Nebula I guess. So now that I’ve trapped you all here for eternity I might as well entertain you with some SCIENCE! Now our bro, our pal, our fav crazy baby making machine the Orion Nebula is an interesting subject. Over the weeks I have forced upon you many facts about it but the one thing I haven’t covered yet is what it’s made of. And yes you know what that means ladies, gentlemen and non-binary pals; it's time for me to tell you all about it! So sit back, kick your feet up (Not on my dashboard you heathens!) it's time to let ole ROBEA to do you some learning. I really hope that if you are reading this article you know about basic chemistry and by that I hope you know that hydrogen exists. 

(Another Masterful Creation by yours truly)


If you are reading this article and you don’t know what hydrogen is then I don’t know what to say to you other than look it up, I’m not gonna explain it to you. Freaking googled it, bing it or whatever. Now for the rest of you who are not completely brain dead I will now tell you what the Orion Nebula is made of. To be completely honest it's made mostly of hydrogen (Schoening 2018). I’m not kidding, that's what it’s mostly made of. And that does make sense since the Orion Nebula is mostly red in color which is the color that hydrogen can give off (Schoening 2018). But there are also a few other elements in the Orion Nebula, you might of heard of this one you sort of need it to survive, that's right folks our best friend oxygen is apart of the Nebula as well (Schoening 2018). 

(Yeah, I know these pictures are kind of pointless but I had fun making them. So that's all that matters to me.) 


Our buddy oxygen makes the Nebula look a bit green in the center which is rad, because I mean red is nice and all but there is such a thing as too much red (Schoening 2018). So all together now, what is the Orion Nebula made of? That's right! It's made of mostly Hydrogen and Oxygen! Ok, ok I’ll stop patronizing you guys and let you go for today but don't forget what I told you about the Orion Nebula or this article was kinda pointless.


Works Cited
Schoening, B. (n.d.). National Optical Astronomy Observatory. Retrieved October 3, 2018, from https://www.noao.edu/image_gallery/html/im0349.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Planet From Hell

MaxIm DL aka Mah Boi Maxy

Back to Our Buddy Orion Nebula